Thursday, July 28, 2011

Quilting Friends

While looking for a particular photo, I ran across photos of my Quilting Friends on retreat.  We were in the home of one of the members in Big Bear, California.  Debbie always made us feel special in her home.  We would find goodies on our beds at night, a fat quarter or something sweet to satisfy our cravings.  She would allow us to invade her home and in 3 days make or finish as many projects as we possibly could.  I seemed to talk more than sew....I loved the fellowship.  One member would make more than I could make in 3 months.  Ahhhhh the memories.  I can almost smell the pine trees now.  Let me share some photos with you.
The Wednesday Girls


Our stuff is everywhere!!








The chain that reached across the room

The Wednesday Girls Slippers.  What a deal....$3.00 at the drug store.  Fun Fun!!

That's what I'm talking about...Bernina and Cheese Cake, yum!

Some of the finished Quilt Tops.

More Quilt Tops

I am a bit melancholy because this weekend there is a big Quilt Festival in Long Beach and I know they are all going to be there.  So a shout out to my Wednesday Girls....Thanks for the Memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment