Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quilt Guild of Greater Houston

The meeting at the Quilt Guild of Greater Houston were Fabulous!!!  We had so much fun talking about my favorite subject...Cliffsbear and Matty Moose.  I was certain that the quilters of Texas were not interested in Bears and Moose until I met these ladies and gentlemen.  

Show and Tell


Now it's my turn

 The Original Cliffsbear Quilt



'Matty Takes a Wife' quilt. 
As I am describing this quilt and telling the story about the forest animals so excited that they wanted to give the couple a moonlight wedding. They decorated the trees with sparkly netting and if you listen real closely you can hear them singing....By the light of the silvery Moose! As I was saying this the Guild started singing with me. What a Hoot. We all laughed!!!
Great time, Thanks all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment