Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quilt Guild of Greater Houston

Friday July 15, 2011 I will be a Guest at the Quilt Guild of Greater Houston.  I will be sharing about my Quilt Pattern Business, Boulder Creek Designs that began in 2005.  Since I spent most of my life living in California near the San Bernardino Mountains I fell in love with the North Woods style.  Our Quilt Patterns reflect a North Woods flair and more.  Cliffsbear© is our main character.  He is a lovable little Bear with an adventurous spirit.  You will also find Matty Moose© a playful character who will steal your heart.  Surprises await the two as each join themselves in Marriage and team up for family vacations.  

For this meeting only, they will be meeting at the Christ Memorial Lutheran Church at 14200 Memorial Drive at 10:00 in the Morning.  If you are in the area come on out and meet me. 

Here's a hint about our new quilt: "One Christ-Moose Eve"?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment