Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Quilts For Sale

Once in a while the closets need to be cleaned out.  Not my favorite job in the world.  I get going full steam and when everything is pulled out, I need a cup of coffee or something to keep me going.  So it has been brought to my attention that I have some quilts I need to sell.  These are my sample quilts for our patterns.  This one will be discontinued soon.   
Crossing Moose Lake
measures about 59" X 70"
The appliqued Moose are made of ultra suede sewn down with a blanket stitch.  The fabric is called Moose Lake from Exclusively Quilters.  It's going for $250.


The is the back.

Here's how it works, email me at dkquilts.designs@yahoo.com and tell me you want this quilt and I will send an invoice to you with the amount of shipping included.


No comments:

Post a Comment